UPCOMING PMIKC CHAPTER ELECTIONS FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The PMIKC Chapter will hold elections for members of the Board of Directors from 27 September through 08 October 2022. As a professional organization, PMIKC is looking for qualified and talented Candidates to hold Board of Director positions for 2023 and 2024.
Becoming a board member allows for direct input into the Chapter's strategy and initiatives for the future. Board members also fill a dual role as a Vice President for a functional area where they can utilize and sharpen their skills while managing a team of Directors and Volunteers.
Board Member positions up for election in 2022:
- Vice President of Marketing. Directs and manages marketing for Chapter events and initiatives. Maintains an integrated marketing plan including email announcements, notification of events, press releases, updates to the PMIKC website, etc. Also responsible for the Chapter's Sponsorship and Advertising programs.
- Vice President of Membership. Plans, recruits, arranges, and manages all functions related to PMIKC Membership. Maintains a Chapter Membership Plan including Academic and Military Outreach, leads youth outreach as the Youth & Social Impact Coordinator, and promotes membership growth and services.
- Vice President of Professional Development. Manages all activities related to education, certification, and training initiatives offered by the Chapter. Plans and hosts Professional Development Days (PDD), Chapter Member Meetings (CMM), Lunch & Learns (LNL), and Knowledge Exchanges (KNX).
- Vice President of Volunteers. Strategizes and implements the Chapter's Volunteer efforts including recruitment, retention, and recognition. Solicits Volunteers for assistance with Chapter activities and matches Volunteers with opportunities.
* Candidates for the Board of Directors must be in good standing with PMI and PMIKC, and must also hold a current PMI certification.
PMIKC Board of Directors