Leading an Un-Motivated Team
Wendy Connelly, PMP is Project Manager at Tria Health and a certified Science of Happiness Specialist.
Wendy has coordinated clinical research studies at Duke University, digitized and automated her
county’s Covid response outreach during the height of the pandemic, co-founded a non-profit, and
today works on projects as diverse as IT, client implementations, systems and process improvements,
the renovation of the Kansas City Star Building (GrandPlaceKC.com, Tria’s new HQ) and the annual Tria
Health Folds of Honor ProAm golf tournament (FOHProAm.com). As a leader, Wendy helps talented
teams of diverse people feel appreciated, supported and empowered in the shared effort and
purpose of improving the quality of people’s lives.
• Understand and uncover the root causes of demotivation
• Utilize PM tools to increase team accountability and buy-in
• Coach team members past stagnant energy using tools of cognitive behavioral science
• Learn the T.E.A.M. Model to connect the dots between thoughts, emotions and actions
• Coach yourself to become more self-aware and motivate
It is no longer possible to register for this event